It’s 3am in the morning and I am here drafting this blog post. I had to go to Google Maps to get directions to Home. Making sure I know where I am going so that I can direct the Maraval taxi driver if need be.
My camera’s battery has been charged. I doubled checked that the SD card is in there and that the camera works by taking a few test shots. My faithful Nikon D5000 has been with me since end of 2010.
The mobile providers Digicel and bMobile are already taking preorders. Some mobile shops already have the S6 on sale. I would love to review the S6. Here is a link to my Note 4 review. I already have ideas for videos and articles.
Traditionally my blog post has to go live the same night as the launch. I work speedily to select and edit the best photos. Here is the photo story of what took place at the launch.
Welcome to Home
Moms. She says she can’t wait for me to upgrade so she can get the S4
Must take that selfie
The crowd awaits the start
Welcome remarks by Gracia Whyte, Manager at Samsung
Kenneth Moore goes through the features of the phones
The crowd gives full attention
Rakesh Goswami of TSTT gets a hands on
Local tech YouTuber (T3CHSMASH) tries to get the perfect shot
Guests admire the S6 and S6 edge
S6 feels lovely in my hands
How many of them can you name?
Entrance at night
Here are links to the previous Samsung launches that I have attended. This makes it four years of covering Samsung events locally.
- Samsung Smart Appliances Launch (Trinidad)
- Samsung Note 4 World Tour (Trinidad)
- Samsung Curved UHD TV Launch (Trinidad)
- Samsung Virtual Classroom Trinidad
- Samsung S5 Launch (In Trinidad)
- Samsung Experience Store Opening (Trinidad)
- Galaxy Note 3 and Gear Launch (Trinidad)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Launch (In Trinidad)
- Samsung Galaxy SIII Launch (In Trinidad)